Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 February, 12:06
Fam,

Post your best memes and articles related to the awfulness of the Covid vaccine below.

Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ladypolymath in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 March, 10:47
In response Lady Polymath to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
02 March, 10:45
Nasty!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 March, 10:44

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 March, 10:43

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 March, 10:42

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 March, 10:38
Majority of 1918 "Spanish Flu" deaths was NOT Flu
BUT
"Bacterial Pneumonia"
FROM WEARING MASKS!!!!!!

SELF INDUCED...
SELF INFLICTED...
BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA!!!

Only followers of this user (TrumpPatriot226) can see their posts

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 March, 09:10
And that my folks is why our children are getting sick and what they are breathing 8 hours a day! Give me 5 min alone with Jon Bel Edwards. Just 5 or let me spit on him in his cell at Gitmo. But I swear I have love in my heart! 💖🥰😉🇺🇸🙏🏽🙌🏼