Steve Rogers @notsteverogers42017
27 February, 08:45
I saw someone state this online: "We The People should demand that the U.S. Military declare the election null and void in order to close the curtain on the fake Bribes administration. Then FEMA can promptly schedule a new national election with paper ballots. Down ballot races could also be conducted."
but I thought all the 2020 ballets had a traceable watermark that could still be used instead of having everyone vote again and possibly having people inside FEMA messing with the numbers again, is it possible just to demand the U.S. Military step in now and count the total traceable ballots and then arrest Joe Biden and anyone else in our government if they cheated in the election?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Stephens @Mstep76
we just dont want a national emergency for fema to take, they can mandate vaccines under National Emergency with the US people but orhwriwse yes i agree with you totally
08:50 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Steve Rogers to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mstep76 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Stephens, click on at the bottom under it