Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Optical Awakenings @Unite
02 March, 09:55
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I like it when he denies me of the things I think I want so that I can receive the things I need.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 March, 10:30
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
God does say No to us sometimes
He has another plan that is better for us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marni Hawkins @Twinkbug
27 February, 11:25
All the time God is good.

Anthony Wendling @Patriot21
27 February, 08:39
Amen

Montana Ford @Montanaford
27 February, 08:23
🙏🙏🙏

Talulah Belle @Talulah
27 February, 08:05
...and it's a blessing to be persecuted.

27 February, 08:06
In response Talulah Belle to her Publication
Amen

Talulah Belle @Talulah
27 February, 08:12
In response Talulah Belle to her Publication
Our President has been greatly blessed!!! /

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
27 February, 08:01
💖🙏💖

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
27 February, 08:00
That is really beautiful. I had never thought about those words like that. Thank you!

27 February, 08:15
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
❤👊❤😘

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 February, 07:54
absolutely!