Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
27 February, 07:56
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
it feels for the most part that the ppl are TIRED at this point.
oould those in charge just freaking do it?
Good Lord.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Well @AllWell
27 February, 05:40
we WILL NEVER PUT up with 4 years Of a fake ceating Presiident while our elected Trump stands down. we will start a revolution rTher than allow that falsehood!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Fra @Begas321
27 February, 05:32
How do we go about it. I am in

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 February, 04:54
Im all for this sort of action. But just how are We to do that? (The military thing)? Ive posted a number of statements saying I support the Military taking over and handling this. Signed my name. Reposted and shared. folks dont pay any mind, dont sign, wont share. So what is next?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 February, 04:52
enough is enough