Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
WOW...listen to this amazing 1 min 47 sec video.

GEN.Mark Milley (MILITARY) "THIS WE WILL DEFEND"
06:02 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
27 February, 09:16
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
The date of this speech was 11/12/2020. The original video posted the date as Feb 11, 2021.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jaq anon @jaq
27 February, 03:39
defend till your last breath? election stolen with DNI report of foreign interference and your leadership did squat!
now that biden is prez and CIC, it is your constitutional duty to follow his orders, and protect his presidency vs insurgency!
Is the military still whole under your leadership? I bet the cracks will show soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
27 February, 02:54
is he one of those "good actors"? my research lead me to believe he was swamp - not working for or with Trump.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
27 February, 02:51
When it is over I want to hear the words "we have saved a few
for hanging" because the citizens deserve to see justice

Nicholas Legend @Nickaz
27 February, 02:48
Until my very last breath..

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 February, 02:33
I have never been relieved of that duty.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 February, 08:24
BRAVO ! BRAVO !

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
26 February, 07:24
"This we will defend. And the this we refer to is The Constitution and to protect the liberty of the American people."

Thank God for our Military.
#trusttheplan #FightForTrump
#GodWins

Love and gratitude to all Patriots defending the rights of others.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
26 February, 06:55
Thank you Sir and thank you to all those who have and are serving.

Michael 379 @Michael379
26 February, 06:38
when was this please?

26 February, 07:03
In response Michael 379 to his Publication
Feb 11, 2021

27 February, 09:23
In response Michael 379 to his Publication
This speech was 11/12/2020-Veterans Day. This video had the date Feb 11, 2021.
This speech was given during a dedication ceremony of a National Museum dedicated to the Army.

sorry about the confusion.

1776 ... @IGG1776
26 February, 06:22
Awesomeness #wwg1wga #WINNING #USA