Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
sonapollo
Idk Nana is not afraid tho. meeting ppl from other planets and other species will be such an amazing thing I think. If you think that we are the only living beings in all of the millions of universes, well damn you just are not living in reality! Maybe I should be afraid of some of them but they are no worse than satan and God has got me there so I think he has me period. I dont think ALL of any race of ppl are bad or ALL are good.

God's will!
He threw me back once already so I feel like I have had 40 more yrs already than doctors thought I should have had any way. By all medical rules I should have died in 1981.
40 extra yrs is a heck of a gift from God to me so when ever he decides it is time for this earthsuit life to end, Nana is ok with it.
WHen you loose the fear of dying and the fear of the unknown of death, life changes drastically. NO FEAR! Joy ensues!
04:02 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
26 February, 10:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
you are amazing and i love you patriot. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Thank you for what you do and God bless you. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 11:41
In response Patti Johnson to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ’œπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberley Crisp @Valkyrie1
26 February, 05:32
I resonate with your saying there are many others up there in the Universe/ Cosmos, indeed I find it impossible to believe otherwise I have always been one to constantly look to the sky, since I was a child. Almost as if I dont belong here , but somewhere far far away!

27 February, 12:28
In response Kimberley Crisp to her Publication
You never know. Nana does not take ANYTHING off the table!
Anything is possible!

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
26 February, 04:57
I don't know you but I feel such a great warmth in my heart, when I read your postsπŸ’–

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
26 February, 04:12
Bless you.

26 February, 04:13
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ’œ

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 February, 04:08
Amen & Amen