Only people mentioned by NetNut in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
05 March, 08:22
In response Net Nut to her Publication
the whole world should be doing it and should have been doing this all last yesr. Those who lied and withheld treatment for the past yesr need to be prosecuted for murder. Many people including my Father might still be here! He died in hospital on Nov 16th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
05 March, 08:18
Hmmm I am allergic to doxycycline, I do not know about Ivermectin was never issued it, although my cats have had Ivermectin and they handled it just fine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meg Jay @HappiLove
01 March, 03:09
i turned it into a video for fb it works for now ⭐️

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
27 February, 11:50
India understands the laws of the universe/Creator - I don't understand those who do not understand, "What they do to others WILL be done unto them." The blood of many will be on their hands (for that and ALL they have done) Re-living the pain of ALL whom they have harmed--- over and over forever. Many N.D.E.s tell the same story.

Platte River @Seds4
26 February, 06:07
Do not post this on facebook!

Platte River @Seds4
26 February, 05:55
FB just locked me up as well!

Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
26 February, 05:33
FB just jailed me for 24 hours for posting this...lol

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 March, 08:09
In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication
its unfreaking believable whats going on ....

Sharon Rob @Sharbe
26 February, 05:18
we definately need this kit in the US

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
26 February, 05:14
$