Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 February, 10:13
The only US President who will address the country in February (as dictated by the constitution) is President Trump on Sunday at CPAC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
Yeah, I can not find this in the Constitution either....can you please tell me where you found it....
03:21 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Jeph Embree @Jeffafa
26 February, 03:53
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
It's not stated that way. Makes one wonder about the valudity of the original poster's identity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 February, 04:16
In response Jeph Embree to his Publication
Well I mean even if it is stated differently I would like to know. Now I know I am not the smartest person in the world or anything but I did go back and reread the constitution a few times to try to find this and really could not. But it is not unheard of for me to overlook something...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 February, 03:37
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
1776 Constitution FOR the United States of America
NOT
1871 Constitution OF the United States of America (a Banksters' corporation, now defunct).

see also: https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

26 February, 04:38
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I really hate to sound dense but the report that you sent the link to does not hae any of the information in it about the state of the union address...that is not to say I didnt overlook it. If that is the case plz just tell me where to look...