Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 February, 01:42
You are in a cult of free thinking, questioning the lying media, and trusting God's plan. Who's in that cult?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bubbie Digital @MisterBrister
26 February, 02:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
does this account and the one on telegram belong to the real ezra cohen watnick?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
I don't think so.
but can i ask you 3 questions 🤔
are you Justice Roberts? his picture is your profile
are you killary? evergreen was her comms name
are you obummer? renegade was his.
just a thought as i pondered your question and looked at your profile picture and "names"
i think this ghost ezra has done what you and so many others have done. use their names as your own. this is just observation not an attack.
was said on a post i saw yesterday that telegram isnt the real ezra and this account here never answers the question when asked but I dont believe this one is either. it's just my gut telling me though 🤷🏼‍♀️
03:09 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Bubbie Digital to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LeswellsNix in this post can reply
Bubbie Digital @MisterBrister
26 February, 04:29
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
@ghostezra was/is ecw on twatter, i've seen it said somewhere that he was moving to tele and anonup, twas a legitimate question. your initial 3 weren't though, they were/are stupid. no, im not cj roberts (with a black left eye), nor am i hillary or obama. glad to see you're up to speed enough to know why i chose that pic/name, cudos on your part. my question for ghost was a sincere question, your response/questions were dumb. have a good weekend