Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
Did you know that when you refuse a doctor's treatment, you are documented as being "non-compliant" in your permanent medical record?
01:50 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
26 February, 05:36
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Wasn't that a Seinfeld episode 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 February, 05:41
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Yeah. I've been watching this same episode for over 25 years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
26 February, 02:55
find another doctor......(i'm sure my mate and i have hundreds of those "non compliant" nazi b.s. comments)

26 February, 03:13
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Until someone is lying flat of their back and have to put their life in these quacks hands. Have seen it myself too many times.

26 February, 02:55
For those who think I am speaking of the Covid vaccine, I am not. I'm speaking from experience working in the hospital over the last 25+ years. I'm talking about ANY non-compliance.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
26 February, 02:10
No doubt what happened to me yesterday for refusing the wonderful offer of an unnecessary experimental injection! I suppose my neighbours will soon be painting my house with offensive graffiti or worse. This is, of course, how fascism takes hold.