Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
26 February, 08:18
Did you know that WATER is now on Wall Street? I feel like it just flew under the radar of all things 2020.
This is very dangerous territory! I already have a vendetta against the Nestles of the World. They steal our clean water, bottle it in petroleum products that poison our bodies and pollute our earth, and then sell it back to us.... but NOW, H2O is a freaking tradeable commodity for profit! This should alarm you!
What is stopping them from poisoning and polluting water supplies as a business incentive.
Think about it! The more water that is contaminated and the less water that is available and clean, the more money you can charge for it.
#FightThePower

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missing LinQ @MissingLinQ
Youve made an excellent point...Just to add to your observations; Have a look at Bill Gates land purchases. Ive done a rough drawing of major water ways....hmmmm, interesting!
12:36 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissingLinQ in this post can reply
kenav 1840 @kenav1840
08 March, 05:58
In response Missing LinQ to his Publication
Not only does my state have rivers going through it and on the border, we have a major water source underground. This man makes me sick on what he thinks he will do to our land and water!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The American72 @TheAmerican72
08 March, 05:48
Just admiring that not a single acre is in Texas.

09 March, 11:22
In response The American72 to his Publication
Unfortunately hundreds of thousands of acres of Texas was sold to the Chinese for their "wind farms". One of the larger areas was right outside a military base...hmmmm, why would anyone sell that land to China. 🤔

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 March, 05:45
WELL NOW WE FIND OUT IF ( WHO ) EVER ENFORCES THE 12/21/2017 EO FROM DJT !!!!!

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
07 March, 11:05
"Watch the water" ????

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
27 February, 10:44
I've been noticing that the farmland near me is being covered with solar panels. It's ugly too.🙄

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
26 February, 02:53
🤔My question is, WHO IS SELLING ALL THIS LAND???? Surely there must be a seller to every buyer???🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

26 February, 02:57
In response DorDor AkWat to her Publication
youre correct...I wonder if the sellers even knew the buyers were tied to China. Im not educated enough to understand the transparency of a purchase of 100K's acres of land...

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
27 February, 10:52
In response DorDor AkWat to her Publication
In the 'Pay to Play'scheme, which is a child trafficking & adrenochrome & drugs prize ....the money laundering, real estate, stocks, bonds, Wall Street, anything to be able to get THEIR hands on the CHILDREN. THEY EAT Humans. Humans are grown above ground and listed as inmates. Underground they are used in PURE EVIL. Gates was into Eugenics. Gates was a Satanist Pedo. Gates died in 2013. You are watching his clone..a woman...dressed as a man. Remember everything backward.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
26 February, 01:09
China supposely is buying farm land as well.

26 February, 01:21
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
yep, and China also owns almost 30% of our livestock/chicken production as well.