Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
... ... @Trader_Kev
16 March, 10:40
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
There are only two kinds of people. One that loves humanity and the one that hates humanity.

Dems, Republicans, CPAC, etc....all are bullshit.

Stop putting yourself into a box with a label.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
02 March, 10:01
anyone know what the names at the bottlm going across the screen? the name June kennedy jumped out at me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
01 March, 10:16
love my govenor!!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
28 February, 11:03

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
28 February, 10:23
#Florida850Strong , We Stand Our Ground and We Never Back Down! We Fight For Good Over Evil!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
27 February, 11:04
when someone mentions Q without ever mentioning Q💃🕺🏼

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
27 February, 08:02
love our Governor! what are the names scrolling at the bottom - donors? why so many Junes.
June, June Cabal - whaaa?

Eric Rodenburg @Slimrickman
27 February, 01:45
Sounds like a Tom Petty Song...I wonder who the special guest speakers will be on Sunday afternoon. I have my hopes that it is the military personel from the DUMBs, but I have other suspicions too.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
27 February, 01:28

Jay James @birdmanjay
26 February, 11:44
Talking the talk cuz he walks the walk

Denni USA @DenniUSA
26 February, 11:37
"Hold the line..." 🐸🐸🐸

Pat Rut @FloridaTrumper
26 February, 11:28
love my Governor DeSantis you rock man keep kicking ass and taking names

Raw News @Raw_News1st
26 February, 11:14
Get real News updates without MSM. Find this channel and please share with other's thank you!
https://t.me/RawNews1st

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
26 February, 10:21
Florida☀️ is much better place
for our HERQz and
New Administration

than heavily possessed D.C.

Energy cleansing needed in D.C.

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
26 February, 10:05
https://youtu.be/xGUWP739r...
CPAC 2021:
James O'Keefe & SIX Veritas Whistleblowers
Take The Main Stage in Orlando, Florida
ERIC COCHRAN - Pintrest
ZACH VORHIES - Google
CARY POACH - CNN
RYAN HARTWIG - Facebook
ZACH MCELROY - Facebook
RICHARD HOPKINS - United States Postal Service

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 10:25
In response Andrew Charles Evanch to his Publication
Heros all!

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
27 February, 01:17
In response Andrew Charles Evanch to his Publication
I, for one, am deeply appreciative for what they have done. They woke many of us up!

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
26 February, 09:15

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
26 February, 07:49
Still hate the event but gosh love the people. Keep on rockin DeSantis.

DaC haos @DaChaos
26 February, 07:26
❤️🇺🇸 Patriot

some one special to some @godrus
26 February, 06:37
Right On, Ron!! He's the bes governor Florida has ever had; absolutley love him!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 February, 05:54
Fall of the Cabal: The Sequel (Part 09) Bill Gates GMO Everything & Corruption of the WHO

[NEWEST SEQUEL DROPPED YESTERDAY - 8 MORE TO GO (17 COINCIDENCE?)]

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

DaC haos @DaChaos
26 February, 07:02
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I'm just waiting for this episode. :)

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
26 February, 09:26
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
That sob is dead right?

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
26 February, 05:39
Will never forget.
Love you dearly.
Thoughts and prayers with you.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
26 February, 05:11

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 February, 04:10
It's going to be HISTORIC!
Planned long ago.
[-21]
Within the next 21 days BIG BIG BIG HAPPENINGS are going to take place.
Q

LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
26 February, 03:51
Hold the line and never back down!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
26 February, 03:20
Wow he did channel Trump's Spirit here!
Hold the Line and never, ever back down! Great man! I wouldn't mind him as VP for Trump Admin V 2.0 🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts