Light Being @lightbeing
26 February, 10:24
this is ingenious!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ittap Forfreedom @HopefulAmerican60
26 February, 10:50
In response Light Being to her Publication
That is the best idea I've seen yet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Being @lightbeing
26 February, 10:52
In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication
I know amazing....lets all start locally...suggest to town offices....

26 February, 10:53
That's exactky my thought!

Light Being @lightbeing
imagine playgrounds and parks.......
10:54 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lightbeing in this post can reply
26 February, 11:01
This could benefit so many! My sister in law runs the local share gardens in town and people rent plots each year. They use Church grounds and planted fruit trees a couple of years ago that should produce this year, she donates about half of her garden to the seniors in town. It's really grown in 5 years! She's goung through chemo for breast cancer and it hasn't slowed her down, she starts her seedlings next month as we live in the northern US.