Remembering the wicked. This takes the cake.

I asked for ice but this is ridiculous!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

The painting behind Abramović and Rothschild just happens to be 'Satan Summoning His Legions' (1797) by Sir Thomas Lawrence.

The Statue of Liberty's face is supposedly based on Lucifer.

In response BlueJay/ Astor to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Chuck_Finley in this post can reply

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

In response Chuck Finley to his Publication

Look the post is similar, the iconography is NOT.

First, the face is a kind of generic take on Greek potrait sculpture of goddess like Aphrodite and so on.

Second Lady Liberty emerged out of the French Rev in their hommage to the classical Greek and Roman world and the ideas connected with Republicanism.

This was a nod to paganism over Christianity, but the light of liberty is much closer to Prometheus' fire brought to mankind than this image of Satan on the Left.

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

I'd say your supemental information doesn't really contradict the original connection. Luciferians believe he was the good guy and the evil demiurge who created this world system is the bad guy. To the occultist Prometheus and Lucifer are both light bearers who sought to aid mankind against cruel and capricious deities and were both unjustly punished for it. So the outer iconography is Prometheus, but the inner meaning is Satanic rebellion against God.

(1) Show this thread

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

incredible, what has been hidden is now all out in the light. Is this a "Statue of Liberalism" paying homage to Lucifer?
when the statues were being taken down, was this one attacked?

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Ahhh, the statue of liberty, a gift from France.

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

Yes indeed, Masonic (i.e. Luciferian) France.

(1) Show this thread

This is a very good video on the Statue of Liberty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O3UCYpruYM

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

i always thought she looked like a man when I was a kid. Later I felt she was a big fook u to America by the French. Indeed she was!

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

i was just reading about this a few months ago ... Libertas is also called the Freedom Goddess, Lady Freedom, the Goddess of Liberty. we got it from? French Free Masons. Listen folks that is an idol, a demonic idol, right there in New York harbor.

13 families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

ISIS
Once DC Falls ISIS will suffer the same fate

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

It never ceases to amaze me how their symbols of evil are hidden in plain sight!

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

symbols of law and order are as well.

(1) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

TWINS? Pretty good likeness. Makes sense trans statue of liberty.