Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
I don't mind stealin' bread from the mouths of decadents;
But I can't feed on the powerless when my cup's already overfilled;
But it's on the table, the fire's cookin'
And they're farmin' babies, while slaves are workin'
The blood is on the table and the mouths are chokin' But I'm goin' hungry, yeah;

They tried to warn us!
These men are heroes!

Some shocking stories will have happy endings!😇
#darktolight
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
01:35 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
26 March, 12:54
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
wow. had that song memorized and on repeat as a teen. had NO IDEA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
26 March, 09:15
Ready for their debut! Beautiful souls 💖💖🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏼🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
26 March, 09:09
I have never fan girled over anyone ither than Chris Cornell. Way back in the Loud Love days. His death is what started my wake up. I just knew he didnt kill himself. My first time on Twitter, I found Metal Den(Randy Rocket Cody) and he was investigating Cornells death and linked the Haiti connection. I also found Q on that first Twitter experience. It was literally the first drop about HRC being arrested. Its veru apropos that Cornell's "death" would be my awakening. I feel.like he is still alive. It's strange to me that NO ONE in the band has really spoken of it. Maybe they all know too 🤞

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
26 March, 09:00

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
26 March, 08:59
Avicii - For A Better Day - YouTube

Listen to Avicii’s latest single “SOS” here: https://Avicii.lnk.to/SOSWatch more Avicii videos here: https://avicii.lnk.to/AviciiPlaylistYDPure Grinding For ...

Duane White @whitedk57
11 March, 12:54
Wow! Never put it together

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
09 March, 05:43
I pray they are alive!!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 March, 11:55
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
😇😇

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
27 February, 11:33

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
26 February, 07:03
ive thought rhatvtoo when hearing that song.- many others too- crazy.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 February, 06:51
merci a eux 🙏

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
26 February, 02:17
Start listening to this about the 1:07 mark for about 10 seconds....what does the guy say.... :) Was a good show!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...