Robby Ball @perfectsliders
The only US President who will address the country in February (as dictated by the constitution) is President Trump on Sunday at CPAC.
10:13 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
27 February, 11:47
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
yea thats not in constitution. it is however is in there he address congress. not.public.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
26 February, 06:05
https://history.house.gov/...
please do better research. no president in recent or distant memory has ever given a SOTU in tneir first year. Trumps first message to congress wasnt an actual SOTU. His first SOTU was given in 2018

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 February, 03:21
Yeah, I can not find this in the Constitution either....can you please tell me where you found it....

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 February, 03:37
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
1776 Constitution FOR the United States of America
NOT
1871 Constitution OF the United States of America (a Banksters' corporation, now defunct).

see also: https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

Jeph Embree @Jeffafa
26 February, 03:53
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
It's not stated that way. Makes one wonder about the valudity of the original poster's identity.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
26 February, 03:12

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
26 February, 03:06
I am trying to reconcile this notion as I have not found the basis for it.
The formal basis for the State of the Union Address is from the U.S. Constitution: The President “shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.” Article II, Section 3, Clause 1.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
26 February, 03:04
Been saying this for 2 weeks. I'm glad that someone else is on it. :)