THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
25 February, 08:41
I believe you will find some of your answers in this Novel.... A Great Read!
🇱🇷⭐️🇱🇷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Slater 17_ @Slater17_
25 February, 08:47
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Good book yes.... hello Santino, i am concerned about a recent article on gateway pundit. it says basically that Biden DOES have control of the military. Bombing Syria, recently.... im confused, doesnt Trump have the Football??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
I can understand why this would cause you to have doubts. In my humble opinion - it's part of the "show.". This is being allowed play out to show that, under Biden it's a return to the war mongering etc. Consider how bad things would actually be had Hillary been able to take over! This is all part of allowing Biden to continue to dig his own grave - or rather his body double (I personally believe he's already 6 ft under).
😊
08:54 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Slater 17_ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Slater 17_ @Slater17_
25 February, 09:13
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Okay thank you Santino, your advice is making sense. You make it clear. And I'm starting to remember that Q mentions misinformation will happen, so be ready. God bless you Santino, wish you well