THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
I believe you will find some of your answers in this Novel.... A Great Read!
🇱🇷⭐️🇱🇷
08:41 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Paula Goble @Palala3
25 February, 08:50
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Id love to read it, but its a little expensive. This book and The Book Of Knowledge The Keys of Enoch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 08:57
In response Paula Goble to her Publication
I know and they are not Cheap, maybe you and a couple of friends can chip in together.. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Slater 17_ @Slater17_
25 February, 08:47
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Good book yes.... hello Santino, i am concerned about a recent article on gateway pundit. it says basically that Biden DOES have control of the military. Bombing Syria, recently.... im confused, doesnt Trump have the Football??

25 February, 08:54
In response Slater 17_ to his Publication
I can understand why this would cause you to have doubts. In my humble opinion - it's part of the "show.". This is being allowed play out to show that, under Biden it's a return to the war mongering etc. Consider how bad things would actually be had Hillary been able to take over! This is all part of allowing Biden to continue to dig his own grave - or rather his body double (I personally believe he's already 6 ft under).
😊