Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
03 August, 09:43
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
Poor baby. Brings tears to my Soul. The good News is many of us are awake & we are done allowing the wicked harm our precious Children. Never again, our sweet little ones will be loved, protected & cherished. All Children are our duty to keep safe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
26 February, 07:25
they needs this chaos to feed off of and hide. their pedophile system works best this way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wisco Guy @ENDtheFED
26 February, 07:06
Thats where this falls into play

Angela Martin @Marangela
26 February, 06:51
Yes. 🥺🥺😢😢😢🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
25 February, 09:55
😢🙏❤🤬🤬

JOLIE LE-VU @joli08
25 February, 09:43
😭😭

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
25 February, 08:59
NESARA/GESARA

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 February, 08:54
This shoud NEVER EVER happen to a child. God Bless You Honey!! If I could give you a hug, I sure would!!

This shoud NEVER EVER happen to a child. God Bless You Honey!! If I could give you a hug, I sure would!!

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
25 February, 08:44
So sad .🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼

Cali Warrior @CaliWarriorMel
25 February, 08:43
😭😭😭 So horrible.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
25 February, 08:40
karma is rral just remember that. just becsuse their belief the are free from karmic because they posted some place does not make it true.

Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
25 February, 08:29
That is so heartbreaking.💔😢

Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
25 February, 08:37
In response Tamie Mason to her Publication
I know ... it's awful

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
25 February, 08:21
about 10 years ago a local hospital that was state owned shut down. The bldg has been vacant, around 5 years ago I wanted to buy this hospital and convert to a shelter for homeless, it has beautiful grounds, I thought about having those who reside there, also work there, everyone that resided there would have to contribute to helping with the chores, upkeep, cooking, cleaning, laundry, maintenance. Anyway I went to 5 different banks - they basically said oh that is sweet you have a kind heart, but we are not into give away programs. Here is a Bldg that had a 400 Bed capacity, that would have helped get 400 homeless people into a bldg, out of the elements, give them a helping hand, but to them if they are not making money off of the deal they do not care about humanity. Today that bldg is still empty and decaying more each day from lack of use.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
03 August, 09:46
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
Keep you’re dream, things are going to change & with God’s plan there will be many miracles for all of Humanity’s Devine Future.

Leah Mattingly @Leahbird
03 August, 09:55
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
You have a beautiful heart! dont give up on your dream! 💛

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
25 February, 08:41
In response Marlene van to her Publication
do they even sleep?

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
25 February, 08:21
Makes me absolutely sick. Everyone should have a home, food to eat, and clothing. How was this ever allowed to happen?

Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
25 February, 08:26
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Rachel i don't know ... We just didn't have anyone with enough power to help - until now

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
25 February, 08:12
there should be thousands of people commenting on the travisty of this photo which speaks volumes. my heart hurts so much looking at this. and this isnt nothing compared to what weve seen. God bless the children and shame on us one and all.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 February, 08:11
AGREED