Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Space force Presidents don't lose elections.
06:15 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
26 March, 11:00
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Look at my President !!! Look at that smile !!! President Trump we are anxiously awaiting your return ! ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Concerned Citizen313 @ConcernedCitizen313
27 February, 02:23
I miss that big ol' shit eating grin.

Can we have our President back now?

please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
26 February, 06:52
💯

Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
26 February, 06:23
how many of the e.t. species are good and how many of them are bad? always wondered if there was going to be a battle for earth. wondering where saving/ helping humanity comes into play. glad we'r are winning though

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 February, 06:28

Jammo Anon @jammo
26 February, 12:04
Semper Supra

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
25 February, 10:59
And he did not lose the 2020 Election
74 million patriots voted him back in office
I'm sure it's many more than 74 million
🇺🇸❤️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 February, 06:38
In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
25 February, 10:15
Please Share.

America First @AmericaFirst17
25 February, 09:36
TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT!! ❤️

https://twitter.com/USMars...

America First @AmericaFirst17
25 February, 09:35

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
26 March, 11:11
In response America First to her Publication
ThanQ for sharing, it is such an important vid. people need to understand what we are up against. This is why the awakening is so important BUT without civil war as anger and bloodshed feeds the "LUGE", an energy that raises the vibration of the evil energies these beings possess to have control over us. We must stand strong in the good and Godly, doing things lawfully and exercising our God human rights. Alex Collier says, "LOVE" is the answer.💗🙏
Here is the full interview, scroll down article.
https://areazone51ufos.blo...

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
25 February, 08:14
Qever gonna notice my profile pic?

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
25 February, 07:32
🌟 i drop it here for answers ...
mustang medic was at the WH 4 hours ago , there was full of regular cars getting in the backdoor of the WH?? don't know what happened cause he heard noise and their was a ethiopian manif he decided to follow. good sync ... so what happened ? anybody knows??

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
25 February, 07:20
I wouldn't even dream of it!
THE-BEST-IS-YET-TQ-CQME!😉

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
25 February, 07:07
True 👍😀

Cove 424♾ @H4rd
25 February, 07:05
17 stars visible on flag 😁

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 February, 06:58
heard this wild rumor: Space Force has ALL THE EVIDENCE of election fraud, and other salacious items.

time will tell.

AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
25 February, 06:43
This is AMAZING!! Thinking of other planets and other life is EXCITING! I am actually smiling for the dirst time in months-thinking about this. And they are working with us to save our earth from this evil??? I just gasp for air with excitment!!! 👍🙏😁

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
25 February, 06:46
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
**FIRST

NO AUTOCORRECT-sorry

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
25 February, 06:40
When space force first came out I knew it wasn't about NASA or going to the moon or Mars. Still don't know much about it but I think it's primarily about the protection of underground cables (well over 99% of our communication system, with radars (like trappa scanner military) not satellites) that connect us internationally and the flow of information or corruption that goes through them?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
25 February, 06:53
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
I meant troposcatter radar system above

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
25 February, 06:34
Just look at that grin! I would follow that man into a firefight.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 February, 06:56
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
riiiiight beside you!

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
25 February, 06:28
That’s because thru Space Force we are getting much help from our friends in the universe 😎🇺🇸

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
25 February, 08:17
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
The CABAL is still tying to trick us - Be careful with the word FEDERATION - that is not a white hat operation regardless of which entity it is.... not all are our friends.... many are - but not those from a FEDERATION!

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
25 February, 06:22
We love you all, and so appreciate your devoted loving service.

Thank Q All.

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
25 February, 06:20
NO. NO. NO. HE DID NOT LOSE. WE THE PEOPLE KNOW THAT HE DID NOT LOSE. WE ARE WATCHING CLOSELY.👁👁
UNITED WE STAND. WWG1WGA. BE BEST. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

jeffrey paramo @primo59714
25 February, 06:19
looking forward seeing their spacecrafts