Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
25 February, 06:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😂Soon I hope!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
25 February, 05:06
and we've had the nasty job of trying to insert it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
25 February, 05:04
Sorry, I took my red pill a long time ago by mouth. Not even doing Covid Test's on my butt. lol

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
25 February, 04:45
People that are taking the Covid Swab up the A*s, should have a Red 🔴 Pill 💊 on the end of the swab.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
25 February, 04:40
LOL!

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
25 February, 04:21
Wish somebody would give one to my husband.

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
25 February, 04:09
🤣🐸🤣🐸🤣🐸🤣

Angie Mac @AngieMac
25 February, 03:59
I'm right there with ya! Some aren't going to take it any other way!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 February, 03:27
ca va faire mal 🥸la blague

GREGORY TODD @GQT
25 February, 03:23
Knowing President Trump - He'll find a way to make some scrtch off of it.🤣

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
25 February, 03:23