JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
If anyone see's "Lady" 7171's doggies there is a $500,000 reward.
02:28 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Jack Crimi @Jacatac1
28 February, 01:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
They say shots were heard and the dog Walker hollering out he was shot in the lungs and heart. Nothing, if hes living yet dogs were found.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 February, 06:48
That's not Gaga. This is Gaga - Abramovic's son

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Fitz @Sillyfaux
26 February, 07:02
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
saw a story about this photo awhile back, some say it could be the body of the youngman found in Desert with some of organs removed.😢🙏

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 February, 01:05
I'm excited for the dogs to move on to greener pastures

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
26 February, 12:48
hahaha.. Okey Dokey--will get right on that...Sicko-Gag-me-Gaga; Right after the Guardians rescue all the children on your menu...

So freakin obsurd...
Dogs are safer away from her. (IMO)

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 February, 05:03
look here not there, the only news I'm interested in seeing about that one would be a Stone style arrest. This time I hope OAN covers not CNN like the 6th riots, I'll bet there is a money trail

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 February, 03:04
Do you still believe this demon is alive