Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Querist Anon @Querist
25 February, 07:10
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
This video is the best! ❤️💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
25 February, 02:49
Hi Veronica ! I most often dream of the day with tears of joy and gratitude knowing that humanity will be restored and our children but finally be safe. With money in my pocket to visit my son and you in Chicago ! p.s. my Q hat a most prized treasure thank you 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mary Knotts @maryQfreedom
25 February, 02:39
that is my dream day! Trump coming back and taking over will be the best day! just knowing we are truly free again!

Elizabeth Weight @KagGram
25 February, 02:37
this video never gets old! Heck i got a haircut before going to the Trump rally! LOL TRUTH! 💁🏻‍♀️

Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
25 February, 02:21
YEEEEEESS

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
25 February, 01:19
😍Adorable😍

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 February, 01:18
I Love this one! Happy, Happy! 🥰 💥🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼