Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
I wrote a poem after 911 titled We'Re Ready to Fight. My base commander had me read during a Remembrance Ceremony when I was in Baghdad Iraq 11 SEP 07. I have read it to many of my units in the Air Force. I shared it every Saturday after the election as I was representing www.thepatriotparty.rocks in Austin Texas. I would love to share it here, but have no way to do it. You can find it and an ANON TOAST I wrote--basically a poem to the anons. They are both on my Gab and Telegram accounts as QPATRIOTMLO. I hope you all check them out. I am writing a lot thes days. God tends to send me rhymes to let me know it is time. It is a way he prepares my mind. I go long periods without writing at all, but right now is a time that I seem to be writing a lot. The anon toast began because I saw a video of this lady selling a clone sleeve and I asked if that was Suckerberg's sister in law, next thing you know it became a long poem. WWG1WGA. Blessed to be with you awesome patriots!
01:55 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by QPATRIOTMLO in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Micki Larson-Olson, click on at the bottom under it