Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
25 February, 08:17
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
You might like my blog I just finished please help share. https://www.marzlovesfreed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
25 February, 08:17
Go to his instagram account he took the test and had an allergic reaction, he recorded it all. Not sure why he took the test I was dissapointed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Dwight Knapp @kad784
25 February, 08:16
Is this the same guy? https://twitter.com/ZNever...

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
25 February, 08:14
SHARE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! He waa talking sith Nino boxer yesterday. did you see it ?

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
25 February, 01:16
He reminds me of Pete Davidson

slick roq @slickroQ
25 February, 01:06
"Consent" of the governed is our clue.
State, unequivocally, that you do not consent. Three times, if needed.
This makes their violation of your rights under USC, Title 18, Sect. 242, willful. If they infolve others, Sect 241, also.
Be aware that your government ID ties your image to the Cestui Que Vie trust created in your name with your parents' signature on your birth certificate. Giving it to them makes your defense much more difficult.
(Continued)

slick roq @slickroQ
25 February, 01:06
In response slick roq to his Publication
Demand to be informed of the CAUSE.
CAUSE creates jurisdiction for the court.
When demanding to be informed of CAUSE, the judge will try to give you "representation."
The 6thA says nothing of "representation." It does say you have a right to "assistance of counsel."
When you hire an attorney, who first duty is to the court, not his client, you waive being informed of the CAUSE, and you lose.

Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
25 February, 12:31
This guy is badass! Everyone needs to do what he is brave enough to do!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
24 February, 11:37
I MADE MAY FIRST COMMENT BEFORE I WATCHED THE VIDEO! WOW, THAT WAS SO GREAT!!! I FEEL LIKE DOING THE SAME THING, SO MANY TIMES, WHEN I GO SHOPPING.... BUT I AM THINKING OF MY HUSBAND WHO DOESN'T WANT ME TO GET HURT OR ARRESTED... BUT I DO SOMETHING: I PRINT FLYERS WITH IMPORTANT POSTINGS AND LINKS WITH RELATED INFO AND PLACE THEM IN STRATEGIC PLACES IN STORES, IN PEOPLES' SHOPPING CARTS, BASKETS AND, SOMETIMES I GIVE THEM PERSONALLY ALTHOUGH, SOME OF THEM REFUSE...BUT THAT DOESN'T DETER ME...

Elena Iove @Camberu71
24 February, 11:27
i TOTALLY AGREE AND i HOPE MORE PEOPLE WILL WAKE UP BEFORE THEY GET INJURED, DISABLED OR WORSE... i AM SURE THAT THE FEES ARE JUST FEAR MONGERING...