!!HOLDtHeLINE PATRIOT!! @EaglePatriot517
24 February, 07:26
And people do not believe in PizzaGate!
This needs to be shared everywhere!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 February, 07:36
In response !!HOLDtHeLINE PATRIOT!! to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
Why do you post that? Some people who know cant handle it! Me for one.
11:07 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tmerr1212 in this post can reply
Susan Taapken @SusyT
12 March, 09:28
In response Tracy Merr to her Publication
WAA WAA so it hurts your eyes and you can't handle it....what the hell do you think it does to the CHILDREN. I have children and I have lost 2 children. AND I WON'T APOLOGIZE. People NEED TO SEE IT.

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
12 March, 09:34
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
Everyone must see the TRUTH and AWAKEN! 😎

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 February, 12:33
In response Tracy Merr to her Publication
You don't like it? Too bad neither did all of the children HRC killed and ate... This ain't even the tip of the iceberg....what's about to drop worldwide is gonna have your panties in a real bunch. Buckle up buttercup...

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
25 February, 01:47
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Its not that, some are so senstive to this. I am not a buttercup. I have been here for a ling time.
If 400 thousand kids have gone missing in one year, maybe one parent might come up on this feed. I just cant imagine how that 1 parent might feel. You?