WarQ 2222 @WarQ
24 February, 09:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
24 February, 09:15
In response WarQ 2222 to her Publication
Everyday...I feel this every single day at my job. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WarQ 2222 @WarQ
24 February, 09:38
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
maybe one day they will think the same...well hopefully

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
24 February, 09:43
Yes! Hopefully πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

WarQ 2222 @WarQ
24 February, 09:45
most possiblity when msm tells them...they had over a year now to feel something aint right.. but still they cant see it.. unbelievable sint it ..

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
24 February, 09:47
Yesssss-I say brainwashed πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

WarQ 2222 @WarQ
24 February, 09:49
and that was so easy to do with them. .just sit them down with mkultra TV..boom πŸ’₯

Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bea Benjamin, click on at the bottom under it