Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Bitcoin is going to burn. Forget what you think you know. Qfs. Gold and silver backed currency. Regulated. No more laundering money.
09:45 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
25 February, 08:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ones and Zeros just don't cut it for a currency. There is no intrinsic value. Crypto is not a word that brings forth Light. Crypto is a Dark reaction to the Darkness of [Their] money which attacks our Spiritual Energies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
25 February, 08:57
Why is this so hard for people to understand? Currency must ALWAYS be BACKED by GOLD & SILVER! Otherwise, it's of NO VALUE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
25 February, 08:33
i heard4+ yrs ago.. bitcoin was created to kill the fed.. then it wpuld die like whwn bitcoin was $5.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
25 February, 08:35
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
in other words it was a tool 2 b used by us to beat em @ there own game & take em down

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
25 February, 08:59
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
So I've almost Doubled my balance on Bitcoin. Should I close it out now? I have friends who've invested tons more than I have and are unsure now.

Ryan Harvey @HARVS
25 February, 05:33
this is what annoyed me.. it was all about xrp and now its all about bitcoin.. what the hells going on?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 February, 03:21
Thanks for the info. I feel better.

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
25 February, 02:45
Amen ❤️🇺🇸As it should never been about it too shady abled 💥

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 February, 01:39
Hmm but if white hats are in control, and its backed by gold??!!

Francisca Rod @Frannie
25 February, 01:20
Yuge!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
25 February, 12:47
I agree, but check this out when you have a chance.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
25 February, 12:13
❤️🙏

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 February, 11:59
Gold and silver - absolutely!! 117%

Bitcoin is dirty money started by the Queen to fund pedophilia and to use it for money laundering. It will crash and burn - get out while you can and switch to gold and silver. Which is real money that is sound. Quantum financial system backed by gold is on the way!!

Have a MAGA day Patriots!!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 February, 12:01
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Exciting.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 February, 03:36
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
117 is moi, and agreed!
That queen was an imposter/bad bloodline anyway....glad she's gone/outta here....

Willow My dogo @Willow5
24 February, 11:30
you guys are scaring me! I just bought alot of bitcoin and I had to pay a fee and i have to pay a fee to sell. I will be under h2o. I am also worried that btc is the cabals system and I dont want to be on their system. patriot street fighter said we have a new currency coming. yikes!

Jim Hale @JAMMANICA
24 February, 11:12
A me prediction. It will go down to 21,00~24,000. I don't think it will die. I consider it a planet sized asteroid burning during entry, I personally think it is too large to burn completely. I've been wrong a couple times, been married 3 times.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
24 February, 10:42
🔥🔥🔥⚡🔥🔥🔥

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
24 February, 10:24
How about we go back to the Little House on the Prairie days where you traded something of equal value to get what you wanted? Not what is happening today. Our monetary system is so screwed.

Jim Hale @JAMMANICA
24 February, 11:14
In response Beck Step to her Publication
I loved that show, every time I watched it I wanted to be it. What did we do to our world it was much more fulfilling back then.
And mary ellen was hot.

Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
24 February, 10:23
You know who bought lot of bitcoin (30 million)? JACK.

Missing LinQ @MissingLinQ
24 February, 10:17
Am i the only 1 that thinks theres something "suspicious" about these major Players" (ie EM) making their Bitcoin investments so public? Its almost like its a setup or "staged"....and then Bang 💣 the White Hats come in and expose all the corruption within BC and confiscate those assets!
Is that out of the question of this movie 🎥 we're watching? 🍿

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 10:49
In response Missing LinQ to his Publication
Yep.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
24 February, 11:32
In response Missing LinQ to his Publication
more corruption in the USD though. I AM SO CONFUSED NOW!

Julie Painter @Painter_jrb
24 February, 10:17
just bought my first 20oz tonight !

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
24 February, 10:15
IMO only precious metals will be worth anything. Will there be a new monetary system backed by precious metals? I think there will be . But not by something that can be manipulted or non transparent.

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
24 February, 10:15

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
24 February, 10:14
Let's try something. Let's make this Friday buy 5 oz's of physical silver day. If everyone bought 5 oz it's Game Over for the Federal reserve. Share far and wide.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
25 February, 09:22
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
16 more oz's on it's way. I'll order 5 more tomorrow since it will be Friday 😉😉😁😁

Courage2 Stand @Courage2Stand
24 February, 10:14
It will be a most glorious crash! Bitcoin = DS = Fooked

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
24 February, 10:04

06% of 17 @Purpledarby
25 February, 09:12
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Remove the astronaut and we're good

06% of 17 @Purpledarby
25 February, 09:13
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
and remove the white house... my guess it's gonna burn

JamJam 007 @JamJam007
24 February, 10:03
what about gold backed cryptocurrencies? do you think thats rubbish?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 February, 10:02
Amen! And, I'm not a financial guy but I see something that could disappear in a nanosecond and Fiat money!!!!!

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
24 February, 09:57
Gold and Silver are the only monies in our original Constitution.
Thank you Ezra for the info and hope!!
#Trump #GodWins
No fear. Wrong energy now.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
24 February, 09:53
got a lil stack of silver, and a lil stack of xrp. i also got some zim and dong just for fun. is all the hype about being able to exchange those currencies bs, or is there truth there? im also curious about a jubilee. any truth there?

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
24 February, 09:56
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
I am curious too!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
24 February, 09:50
Ghost, we don't have much but what I have is in JP Morgan Chase Bank. Should (in your opinion) I take my money out and should I get silver with it?

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
24 February, 10:11
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
I'm not Ghost, but if you or your spouse (if you have one) is or was active duty military, you could use Navy Federal Credit Union or USAA to get your normal day to day funds moved, if you don't feel comfortable with Chase (which I wouldn't be comfortable with). I woudn't recommend BoAmerica either, those people are extreme con artists IMO. I don't trust Wells Fargo wither. Maybe a small town FDIC insured local bank/credit union might be better for you? One that is locally owned and not affiliated with the major banking organizations.

If you are talking about invested money, then go for physical silver and gold from reputable places like JMBulliion, APMEX or SDBullion.

Hope that helps some!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
24 February, 09:48
BITCOIN JUST FUNDS THE DEEP STATE ANYWAY BURN BABY BURN

Michael Catino @MCanon
24 February, 09:47
I am sure you are waiting on the $64,000 four letter question.