Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
25 February, 12:42
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
That doesn't really look like Trump. It may be but his facial configuration in this picture isn't right. His mouth is too broad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
25 February, 12:36
good thing I have yall on here! my first thought was lool at the nice green grass he is trying to twll us everything is going to be ok! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Larry Leathers @proump48
24 February, 11:59
Sometimes what you see isn't really what you see . #StormCloudsForming

Betsy Ross @Catmo63
24 February, 10:32
Look at the clouds. Looks like a storm to me!

IAm InExile @Xz1l3d0n3
24 February, 10:31
look at the sky in the photo... possible storm?

Kentuckycat _17 @Kentuckycat_17
24 February, 10:07
is that a q on his glove??🤔

Larry Leathers @proump48
25 February, 12:01
In response Kentuckycat _17 to his Publication
Great eye Patriot . Why yes it is a Q on the glove .

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 February, 09:51
Looks like a Trump double to me.

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
24 February, 09:47
Something doesnt look right with Trump. I am not sure it is him.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
24 February, 09:45