Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Did Cruz start doing steroids during lockdown?
09:13 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 March, 01:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Cruz 2.0!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 February, 01:43
looking a little chubby like me but not diff i dont trust him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeffrey paramo @primo59714
25 February, 06:22
taking the Juice

Nunya Business @AAug22
25 February, 03:49
It's the beard. Beards have magical powers. LOL

Nunya Business @AAug22
25 February, 03:49
It's the beard. Beards have magical powers. LOL

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
25 February, 02:43
I don't know if he does steroids. I can't trust him anymore. He let the President and all of us down. I'll never forget.

rednecker fetz @redneckerfetz
25 February, 02:08
yup.. thats him alright

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
25 February, 11:08
Funny thing, I've noticed many now wearing beards? Why is that? Hiding something? Is it symbolic for something? I thought Cruz was bad, maybe now good. Are the bearded ones replacements?

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
25 February, 11:00
2 Big Macks
lg milkshake
lg fry
1 apple pie
maybe a ice cream cone

Cove 424♾ @H4rd
25 February, 05:38
He's better looking now? One thing I noticed his ears no longer seem to flop over at the top.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 February, 01:44
I wasnt sure on Cruz but I had my suspicions. Im guessing Cruz, Pelosi, Shumer, Romney, Pence - obviously Kabala and those executed are all doubles. However.. and I might be wrong.. I think Graham and McConnell are actually controlled? I probably got some wrong but thats my guess.

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
25 February, 02:46
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
All the ones you named are worthless and compromised.

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
24 February, 11:25
So is he good or bad? im hoping good because he does have a set of nads. But di him and Trunp fet along? I dont trust ANYONE who doesnt like Trump

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 01:31
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
Anyone diferent is a double replaced by Whitehats. The originals removed and arrested.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 February, 11:07
That middle age spread and "dunlop" belly scream to much estrogen on board.

All Well @AllWell
24 February, 10:33
add a lot more gray in his beard and hair. this must bCruz's clone or double

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
24 February, 10:22
i dont know but, his stomach and ass spread out like a picnic blanket

Only followers of this user (Butterfly14) can see their posts

Trump Gurl45 @TrumpGurl45
25 February, 01:29
In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication
LOL🤣

Julie Shaffer @Jshaffer
24 February, 10:21
No his actor is just bigger.

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
24 February, 10:15
He's doing a lot of push-ups....daisys i think.

Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
24 February, 10:13
😂🤣😂 Probably. He's really a nice person. We should have warned him SC was corrupt. He had not idea. We could have really used him.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
24 February, 10:11
I just thought it was the Lockdown eating and the Hot Tamales in Cancun.

Needed the beard to cover the softening face.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 February, 10:04
Again, Funny!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 February, 10:04
Again, Funny!

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
24 February, 09:44
scott mckay said last night he is one of the 7 Senators that hasnt commited treason. he was surprised bc of where Heidi used to work

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 10:59
In response Heather North to his Publication
Maybe not treason but he's definitely not clean.

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
24 February, 09:44
Chris Kyle back from the beyond? Is that who was with Don Jr in pic with rifle?

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
24 February, 09:41
Noticed that too.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 February, 09:37
sometimes The Trumpster looks… Expansive...

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 11:01
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Trump has a double who plays golf all day. Seriously.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 February, 09:35
must have got an eye job done too. 😂

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
must have got an eye job done too. 😂

ang guar @tinydancer
This makes me want to hurl! I graduated from same high school one year ahead of him. He was what we called "gifted and talented" .

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
24 February, 09:31
Med bed. Yay.

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
24 February, 09:29
The old Cruz looked like a used car or door to door salesman. The new Cruz is kinda hot 🤦🏼‍♀️