Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 February, 08:44
I understand that some people need to keep their identities hidden for now. But all these fake avatar people, I don't think I'm gonna follow anyone with a fake avatar unless they are seriously exposing and I'm going to use my intuition from here on out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brain Food @Brainfood
24 February, 08:50
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
There's no way to know who is authentic even if they have a name and photo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 February, 08:53
In response Brain Food to her Publication
Yeah but if you're out there bragging that you're some kind of this or that.... I need to use my discretion a little better. Frogs and People just sharing good information…are not trying to be some supernatural bigger than life all powerful better than everybody else being of some sort. And they're a total fraud they prove it if you give them enough rope they will hang them self. Every time. People are so stupid. Even me!

Only people mentioned by Brainfood in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 February, 09:36
In response Brain Food to her Publication
No just some tomfoolery I found myself engaging in. I take full responsibility. but I am always going to be a sucker for frog avatars and Memes.💯💯💯☑️☑️☑️♥️♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥