Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
24 February, 08:21
Talking more about vibes... watching the series - Perception. Season 1 Episode 9 "Shadow". The key person played by Eric McCormack (Will & Grace) , sees JFK as a hallucination who helps him with the murder case. Words mentioned: Cabal; secret societies (Freemasonry, Illuminati, Order of Alcyone - center of the universe, Pleiades - 7 sisters). Way cool

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 08:27
In response Beverly Bartlett to her Publication
Killing people to get their person into the Senate seat. Daniel asking JFK what is it with the Cuban cigar. And JFK says he enjoys the irony. JFK reminding him what happened in Chicago when he ran for the WH.

I must admit.... if I hadn't been led to this event and awakening at the time I was, I wouldn't be picking up more info as I have and adding them to connections of events. Future proves Past.❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Election voting fraud...virus software. Just checked when this aired: 2012. All about getting who the cabal wants in to run the One World government
08:39 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Beverly Bartlett to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AtlanteanGoddess in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Bartlett, click on at the bottom under it