Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
26 February, 12:21
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Ok, I'm a Diet Coke fan...never liked Pepsi anyway. But...

Let's not forget what made Woke-a-Cola in the first place, way back in the late 19th Century...

Just sayin' 😉🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

Teri Heer @Tlheer
26 February, 12:02
heres a thought. just a thought. how odd is it that a side effect of covid is loss of taste and smell. and how they are using HEK293 bcuz it makes sweet sweeter without sugar. great for diabetics. they always pull at our heart strings. go look up HEK293 and how it needs an adenovirus to help with delivery. how the vax works, mRNA, etc. it is all rather strangely frankenstein if you ask me. gates wants us to eat synthetic meat. they are trying to change our eating habits, our taste buds, sense of smell, using aborted fetuses to enhance flavor. idk. i coukd be all wet, but something stinks in all this. or, we can't smell the stink. worse yet. 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 February, 11:53
Soda is poison. Dump Soda

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
25 February, 11:53
This guy is surely out

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
25 February, 11:48
R.C. then? Water seems good.

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
25 February, 11:46
🤮

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
25 February, 11:34
Dump both!! 🤢🤮

John DeLorme @JohnDel
25 February, 11:30
I only drink homemade sweet tea and water from my own well ..

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 February, 04:14
I HAVEN'T DRANK SODAS SINCE 1996 !!! THEY ARE NOT GOOD FOR YOU AT ALL !! PERIOD

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
25 February, 04:01
Pepsi was the first to use aborted fetuses in their products.

Pepsi also uses this "flavoring agent" in it's snack products.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
25 February, 03:54
Coca-Cola is racist, but so is Pepsi

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Susan Taapken @SusyT
25 February, 02:45
So did coca cola

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
25 February, 12:34
Anything in an aluminum can is poison. Artificial everything, and your thyroid gland will be the first to croak....

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
24 February, 09:32
Just stop drinking that shit! Its poisoning you.

Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
24 February, 08:53
So we are down to contaminated, flouride water...need to get a good filtration system!

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
24 February, 08:38
im doing a generic cola taste test. locally there are countless generic attempts at coke and i swear ima find one that works. not every area has the same stores or available generics, but we all have something to work with. pepsi just isnt a viable option - it tastes like garbage anyway.

God Wins @Nous
24 February, 08:37
Dumping coca cola for pepsi? That's peak mental retardation right there

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
24 February, 08:36
sick people out there wow

WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
24 February, 08:37
Exactly!

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
24 February, 09:01
In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication
I don't anymore...if I can avoid it and I go out of my way to make sure I'm avoiding it.