Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Feels like we are in the steeping stage of making tea. We've already placed the tea in a cup and poured hot water over it. Now we need to walk away for a bit, so we aren't tempted to drink it, before the tea has developed it's full strength and flavor.

Timing is EVERYTHING.
06:01 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
10 September, 12:20
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
To me it feels like there are plenty of timelines to redeem and these things takes its TIME, or people minds would implode

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
25 February, 08:48
Beautiful analogy🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
25 February, 08:19
im not yrying to be that guy- believe me- i am absolutely the 1 guy in my crew/circle that has has unshakable faith- red pill on hand- thru all odds- but seriously- something needs to happen- we ate losing suppoet- prayers- faith- religeon- collective soul is what has drivin us for years- just a little breadcrumb will do🙏🏻everyone needs some kind of reassurance we are on tje righy path- the path can easily be changed if we are off🤷🏻‍♀️🙏🏻

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
25 February, 08:20
In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication
dont judge me on the typos🤣🤣🤣

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
25 February, 12:23
steeped in pain

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 February, 12:04
this what I feel like we've been doing ...

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
24 February, 07:58
This MUST be why I don't like tea nor our "steeping" stage! 😁

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
24 February, 07:49
hot stuff!!! ☕️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 February, 06:19

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 February, 06:21
In response New Years Day to her Publication

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
24 February, 07:10
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Well if that pooch can do it so can I

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
24 February, 06:12
Always in God's timing, and not that of the world.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
24 February, 06:10
Golly, that is a brilliant analogy!

Bronze Bell @BronzeBell
24 February, 06:05
Don't forget the cookies !

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
24 February, 06:04
well said!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
24 February, 06:02
Great way to put things!