Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
🎆 As you Know, the Father loves YOU so much, he feals your tears and knows your fears. He said, Stand IN his Spirit, THE Shield Protecting YOU. We have had miraculous interventions too. I actually saw a mans' face flatten on that invisable shield when lunging at me with hands out to choke me. A Shield of protection during car (accidents) to stop collision contact and more. (Angels) Believe the Father loves you live IN his Love! There were times I wasn't protected because of FEAR, It must not be a part of your life. God has not given us a SPIRIT of fear. Be Free! You are very important, Each of us have the Light of GOD in US. THAT light that dispells the darkness! Angels surround your prayers, YOU ARE PROTECTED, KNOW! Even if your are a trained Fighter (as one of us here is, not me) he was trained to KNOW "we wrestle not with flesh and blood," Rely on the Father! Love and prayers to YOU in Jesus name! Pray THROUGH the Father, He knows Best. :)
06:25 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by CrimsonRevolver in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crimson Revolver, click on at the bottom under it