Only people mentioned by AnniesCampground in this post can reply
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
24 February, 05:10
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
From Rep Brandtjen:
I am blessed to be in the Assembly and serve you in the 22nd district. This week, I presented testimony in a public hearing on SB26, addressing human trafficking penalties with much bipartisan support. This bill creates a $5,000 surcharge for sex trafficking and has already passed out of the senate committee. I also presented testimony on SB29, which makes adoption easier in the state by allowing birth parents to voluntarily terminate their parental rights by affidavit rather than court appearance. Wisconsin has some of the lowest adoption numbers in the country and I hope to improve on those numbers and add stability of a permanent family structure. Getting consensus from 132 legislative members and one governor is harder than one might assume. I'm proud to be the lead author on both of these bills.
Governor Evers changed his mind and signed AB2 last Thursday, February 18, to waive taxes on Wisconsin’s PPP loans. With huge bipartisan support, we are protecting o

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396