Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
24 February, 03:43
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
One of my ancesters wrong in his journals when he explore anartic and artic poles and what he saw there. No yes I believe in it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

There are declass files on Richarl E Byrd. He drew pictures of what he saw and some of it were a utopia life existence and in other accts he was going to the north pole and ended up somehow in the anartic and saw aliens both good and bad. Some of the aliens were like the lizard people that are described.
03:54 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnaMathilde in this post can reply

24 February, 04:47
Yes . I met a cousin from MA too that told me his house had some kind of family disput. It was a big log cabin with model t's cars on the second floor. She asks how did they get there. Maybe he knows stuff we don't know. Anyway the govt kept everything he worked on secret. Utube video's were banned when I started my research and couldn't find much on it. After the declass there is loads of information there. The government ordered him not to talk about it and he said people wouldn't believe if he told them. It sounds so outlandish but I've read enough about it and seen stuff that I believe it and it so goes with some of the stuff we are finding out now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396