EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
Scott McKay, Patriot Street Fighter, Lays down some truth and consequences. I posred this yesterday but thus far only has one like and no shares. Frankly, I dont care about the likes and shares but I do want as many people as possible to see and share this. This is necessary and vakuable info. Please at least watch if so inclined share far and wide. Its not for me, its for everyone. WWG1WGA

https://youtu.be/PduGoAceQ...
02:39 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
Linda Barrier @Linda_Barrier21
28 February, 08:37
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
How is Biden able to recieve 4 billion from CCP for allowing the test run on TX by HARP if he was executed in 2019? What am I missing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Tex @BigTex
24 February, 04:06
excellent post. thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
24 February, 04:13
In response Big Tex to his Publication
Thank you πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Marie Wilkins @ReeW
24 February, 03:51
Thank you for sharing!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
24 February, 04:14
In response Marie Wilkins to her Publication
Thank you for watching πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
24 February, 02:52
thanks! ive been looking for him since he got shutdown on YT..

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
24 February, 02:53
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
Hes back for the time being πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ