Based on true story
Rescuing Children

https://www.soundoffreedom...
12:41 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by MichelleCarter in this post can reply
Incog Nito @UniteforGod
25 February, 09:53
In response Michelle Carter to her Publication
Jim Caviezel "John Reese" is the main character! ❤️❤️❤️ love Mel Gibson too I just dont see his name affiliated with this movie anywhere yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
25 February, 03:04
In response Incog Nito to her Publication
I posted a correction tweet as you're right, it appears Mel Gibson isn't in this movie, so sorry for the error. Looks a great movie to awaken the masses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just LilOleMe @Justlittleolme
25 February, 09:46
I dont think its from Mel Gibson though

25 February, 03:05
In response Just LilOleMe to her Publication
No you're correct. I posted another tweet amending that. Sorry for the error

Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
25 February, 09:29
I am looking forward to seeing this come out in theaters, this should be a huge wake up call to all those that have had their heads buried in the sand.
God bless all the parents that have lost their children God bless the children that have suffered through this hell on earth. God bless all those that are fighting for the lives of these cildren.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
25 February, 09:27
Where is this showing? I want to see this.

25 February, 03:09
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Sorry I don't have any information on that. It's not Mel Gibson, found that out after posting!

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
25 February, 09:04
Based on a true story... could this be the mysterious girl that was rescued by President Trump we have been hearing about, yet have to receive any information on the operation?

25 February, 03:11
In response Pedo Slayer to her Publication
I don't know. Interesting.
It's not Mel Gibson, found that out after posting!

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
25 February, 08:41
I'm not sure if Mel G was involved with the production of this movie but I do know it's the Tim Ballard (Project Underground Railroad) story. Incredible work and I can't wait for its release 👏👏❤️

25 February, 03:12
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
Found out it's not Mel Gibson after posting, so sorry for the incorrect information.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 February, 08:03

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
25 February, 09:07
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
...i'm grateful for your strenght to stay the straight and very narrow path....Mel. Congrats. to you. 👏🏼👍🏼

25 February, 03:15
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Found out it's not Mel Gibson after posting this, so sorry about that! I'm sure it's a great movie though and will awaken the masses, hopefully.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
24 February, 09:47
not soon enough ❤

25 February, 03:31
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
I agree. found out it's not Mel Gibson though, but this movie is most needed.

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
24 February, 09:13
Looking forward to this. Love Mel.
Please Share.

GREGORY TODD @GQT
25 February, 08:59
In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication
🤣👍

25 February, 03:30
In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication
Found out after posting that it's not Mel Gibson, sorry about that.

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
24 February, 09:05
VERY POWERFUL AND VERY SAD AND SICKENING

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 February, 08:36
It matters not WHO produced it.

The TRUTH about CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN _must_ be told.
Normies do not want to see.
Do not want to believe.

The entire Satanic/Luciferian cult is built upon this MO$T PROFITABLE BU$INE$$.

Unspeakable EVIL.

The TRUTH will set THE CHILDREN FREE.

25 February, 03:27
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
It is the revealing of the truth about the children that is most important and these horrors being stopped.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
25 February, 03:59
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
The TRUTH must be told, ALL of it...if not History will repeat itself again...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 February, 08:13
tears🥲

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
24 February, 08:06
NOT a Mel Gibson movie. No one has ever attached him to it. all credit goes to Caviezel and other actors, but mainly to TIM BALLARD - the man who lived this TRUE STORY. Follow him with Operation Underground Railroad. BRAVE man taking on this fight and for forcing this news into the mainstream.

25 February, 03:22
In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication
Yes sorry, I found out it's not Mel Gibson after posting. It was stated as Mel Gibson a blog with this link, which is incorrect.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 February, 05:10
Perhaps, they are connecting it to Mel Gibson because Jim Caviezel acted in Gibson's movie.. can't wait to see it. You know you cannot find it on Amazon... smh

24 February, 05:35
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Maybe? I hope the movie gets alot of attention and wakes many up. Just the trailer is so sad.

Only followers of this user (CCF1518) can see their posts

24 February, 04:34
In response Crystal Irwin to her Publication
Interesting, it appears not! It was promoted as Mel Gibson with the link on the site I saw it.
Cast list not showing him as an actor or producer though - https://www.imdb.com/title...

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
24 February, 03:05
Trailer of the new Jim Caviezel movie SOUND OF FREEDOM about child trafficking - based on a true story. This is more than a movie, it's a movement.

What is odd is the movie was completed in July 2020, but the release date has been continuously pushed out. According to Wiki, AMBI distribution has pushed out it's release as far out as December 31, 2021 now. When you go to AMBI Distribution's website and search for the movie, they don't even have it listed. The question is why? Are they trying to bury this movie?

AMBI Distribution
office.com
(310) 274-2000

Video

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
24 February, 02:50
I haven't seen where Mel Gibson is involved in this?? ....but I am very much looking forward to seeing it when it is released. ...(just trying to be careful to always have correct information...do you have a source for Gibson's involvement?)

24 February, 04:36
In response Diana Roesling to her Publication
It was being promoted as Mel Gibson on a blog with this link, it appears it's not Mel Gibson, but I can't amend my tweet & it's getting a fair bit of attention so I feel it's best to comment and let it be shared than delete it as it's about saving the children.

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
24 February, 02:50
I haven't seen where Mel Gibson is involved in this?? ....but I am very much looking forward to seeing it when it is released. ...(just trying to be careful to always have correct information...do you have a source for Gibson's involvement?)

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
24 February, 02:22
heroes

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
24 February, 02:15
OMG, this is amazing! I have been following Tim Ballard for years. He is a true HERO to the child victims. LOVE that they made a movie about him and OUR. Can not wait for this to come out! Godspeed to him and his team!🙏❤️

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
24 February, 02:28
"A Nation that kills its own children is a nation without hope."
https://www.imdb.com/title...
A Conversation with Jim Caviezel https://youtu.be/luU0TPVky...
Tim Ballard Underground Railroad https://youtu.be/2B1FR7Puy...
Jim Caviezel+Tim Ballard of OUR https://youtu.be/94hChHDLr...
Jim Caviezel - Liberty University https://youtu.be/wfZpbaZCG...
https://www.babygaga.com/1...
#SoundOfFreedom #SaveOurChildren #JimCaveizel #TimBallard😤😭🌋⚔️

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
25 February, 11:22
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
I know that trafficking is a h7ge part of this movement but sadly also relevant to being in all abusive relationshis. Substitute the word employer for Husband / wife / partner / parent / son / daughter / teacher.
It is interwoven into pretty much every fibre if the fabric of society.

The more we can recognise the signs, not for ourselves, the less of a grip it will be able to have.

Tinker Bell @Tinker
25 February, 03:16
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
Thanks for the info.

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
24 February, 01:55
This will be a good red pill 🙏🏼 Thanks Mel

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
24 February, 01:53
I LITERALLY got chils watching this trailor! Wen or where can we watch this!!!

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
24 February, 01:24
For the sake of our children and those still living in this horrific truth and for our selflessly courageous military who are still rescuing them 24/7 Please watch this
watch this.

dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
24 February, 01:12
I like Mel Gibson, but he has nothing to do with this film.

The lead actor is Jim Caviezel (known for role as Jesus in the Passion of the Christ) who is portraying real life Operation Underground Railroad director Tim Ballard.

26 February, 04:20
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
Yes I found out that Mel Gibson isn't in the movie after posting this, but someone did comment saying maybe he financed or part financed the movie and that is why it was called his movie?

EAM Leonard @EALeonard
24 February, 12:58
Thanks be to God! LET THERE BE LIGHT!!

24 February, 04:43
In response EAM Leonard to her Publication
Indeed! Time for this to shown to the world. (I've found out this is not a Mel Gibson movie, so sorry for wrong name)

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
24 February, 12:52
Mel's still working to get the word out.
He never gave up.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
24 February, 01:55
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication