Johnny Edwards @JEdwardsMinistries411
Why do people still follow Q? Where's the POPCORN moment? If someone was that far "inside" the government, Epstein wouldn't be dead, Trump would still be President and EVERYTHING would have been declassified.
It's like following after a television evangelist, you KNOW they're ripping people off but you just can't help but send money because they're just so good and I don't care, I believe them.
Q keeps leading people on. "It's coming" is the new "the sky is falling" the deep state is in FULL CONTROL right now.
They have the White House, House of Reps and the Senate. What, Q couldn't see that coming??
12:30 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by JEdwardsMinistries411 in this post can reply
Lita Wuji @LITALOO
28 February, 09:05
In response Johnny Edwards to his Publication
Q brings Anons and Anons are us , i think that it would be absurd to kill the flame that create Anons purpose

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
24 February, 03:07
john,
you are so correct in not following the entity that identifies
it self as Q.
the fact that you are on this board makes you a seeker of truth.
Truth as we believe is personified in the Lord Jesus as per his own admission being the truth the light and life.
we who believe him believe the words is spoke as being the Truth.
we follow Jesus as per his command to be his followers, this following is a life time and eternal following.
he promised to never unfollow us and to be with us always unto the end of this age and beyond unto a new world.
as time went by , we became discouraged and started doubting
his presence in times of trouble.
for years and de ades we prayed ,begged,a#ked,requested
to have the burdens of life lifted from our backs.
we saw Evil ruling over good , rinos and demon-craps
lie and deceive us election sfter election.
then came DJT and shortly after on the 301 st day of 2017 came q.
I still follow Jesus.
Q , agrees with all the above

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gumbo Girl @1_Dark_2_Light
24 February, 02:31
Q is probably finished. The purpose was to wake people up and teach them to do their own research. The posts are still giving clues but like Q said, WE are the news now.

WHITNEY ROBINSON @NotAfraid
24 February, 02:27
I follow Q followers because of the positive energy they bring into this world. Being a follower of Christ, you and I know, events have to play out this way. Q gives a plausible interpretation to how Bible prophesy will play out. Anons around the world are of one mind and voice. They hold hope and faith that the awakening will happen soon. The Bible speaks of a time when we were of one mind and one voice at the Tower of Babel, but God said it is too soon. Here we are, amassing the one mind in Christ. If indeed, we are in the end times, rest assured God is in control and our part is to align our thought with His.

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
24 February, 01:01
its not just about our country & our government. like i tell my hubby, look at the EO's trump signed. & all the information coming out about all the human/child trafficking & satanic stuff. so much has been brought to light that was hidden. also its about more than just Q, its the great awakening ww❣️