robin fineman @RobinD
23 May, 12:59
In response PATRICK LINCOLN to his Publication
So glad you are on here. I got the boot (hmmm) off
of twitter. I didn't realize asking the Clintons or
Obamas how GITMO was...would do it. All we see of
Juan O Savin is his boot.
I hope you and your family is safe. Ok going out on a limb here
but it's crossed my mind that you could be Juan O Savin.
Smartest person regarding history/ Gematria/ Bible/ and
how it is all connected. I have loved the comms and I am
truly amazed by the brilliance. I've been watching 4VKM.
Got me thinking about the two of you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
05 April, 01:48
Justice
For
Kids

and Kennedy's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maribelle Yrdnal @Yrdnal
19 March, 08:22
Je suis très contente de vous saluer et merci !❤

Maribelle Yrdnal @Yrdnal
19 March, 08:22
Je suis très contente de vous saluer et merci !❤

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 March, 08:11
107 has a good MI sources and he's probable Ex Military (maybe still is).

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 February, 09:36
Welcome, Patrick! God BLESS you Bro.

dak kodas @dakkodas
29 January, 09:49
💙Hi Patrick! LOVE our Military...Prayers going up and the blessings coming down. God Bless Us All!

Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
27 January, 11:07
So nice to find you here, Patrick!

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
27 January, 05:19
💝There are no coincidences :) Hi Patrick. Glad to see you here!

KAREN NEWELL @SPARKLEGIRL777
25 January, 10:49
I found YOU PATRICK; GOD WINS ♡♡♡

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
25 January, 09:29

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
31 January, 01:56
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
@patrick My deepest condolences for the loss of your father May JFK RIP Your father was a light unto this world and got to see his vision happen. He will never be forgotten for the great Hero of Humanity he was and how he changed the world. God chose him for this anointed purpose. May you be blessed and at peace knowing you and your brother John-John are loved and will carry on your father's greatness.
The world changed because of his vision God bless you and your family Love you Anastasia ✝️ Eternaly grateful

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
25 January, 04:18
So glad I found you Patrick!
We love you❤

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 January, 02:03
WOW... omg!! That's awesommmmme!!!!!

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
24 January, 01:58
omg Ive missed you Patrick 💜

Seek The Truth @WL6202
24 January, 01:54
Yaaaay! Great to see you are alive and well. Hope you are recuperating nicely.

June Patriot @JunePatriot
24 January, 01:47
Happy I found you over here on anonup!
This is the first I've seen anyone add up the numbers for the word 'military'. Amazing and wonderful!!!
#wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
24 January, 11:05

Lets Waltz @Justice1
23 January, 08:42
I wish I could understand the numbers language . I only know God loves us .

Carol Voyles @Coki
22 January, 12:38
so glad you are here, you've been missed !! where is Daniel D ? miss him too

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
23 January, 11:28
In response Carol Voyles to her Publication
Has anyone found Daniel D yet?

Kitty Evers @LightWarriorKI
25 January, 06:07
In response Carol Voyles to her Publication
Daniel is on Gab

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
21 January, 09:14
Hello Patrick - missed seeing you on the other place since I was booted off. I am trying to sign up for 1o7 new platform. Can't do it. Any help?

Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
30 January, 05:20
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
107daily I think is having some glitches---great site; I have an acct. there but difficulty logging in and then processing to my page. Keeps kicking back to login page even tho my info Welcomed. Think the site just needs more time to work thru it all!

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
21 January, 01:22
Hi, Patrick. I have missed your posts since getting the boot. 😂

Seek The Truth @WL6202
21 January, 07:24
In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication
Glad I took a screenshot of your details before the latest Twitler and FB purge. Family is everything in this digital patriot community ❤.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
20 January, 05:11
Patrick!!!!! It's good to see you on anonup!!!!🙏😇😍

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 January, 03:47
add intelligence...

Lynne Midgley @Lynne6
20 January, 02:55
Followed you. i was put in twitter jail lol x Lynne6. x

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 10:42
OH Patrick, Nana has missed you! Glad to see you made it over!
Much love!

Marilou Chu @Serenity555
19 January, 10:22
Followed you...

Verily Chambers @Verily1
19 January, 10:12
Welcome Patrick. Have been reading your posts on Twitter for ages (but had been banned myself), you are booked marked. Thank you for your personal dedication and your sacrifice for the good of humanity. Thank you also for the sacrifices of your family. Warmest regards V from AUSTRALIA.

Truth SeekerBW @TruthSeekerBW
19 January, 09:41
So glad to find you on here, I've learned so much from you on Twitter and Facebook

Marisol Zamora @StellaSol76
19 January, 08:47
Copy. ;]