Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Blue Tapp @BlueTapp
25 February, 02:14
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Oh I hope so. We'll see!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cad Kyl @CadKyl
24 February, 11:12
100% this! lord give them the strength.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 February, 12:07
Amen

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
24 February, 10:44
...AND sadly they will also hang their heads in deeper shame when they realize that they also shamed their most cherished loved ones into not only believing this evil... BUT that they themselves were also the very reason that their loved ones walked right into the death chamber... while they stood right there holding the door.💔😪🙏

...they will be needing us all more than ever very very soon.... to be there for them... and to hold them with the deepest level of compassion... and love... we are capable of holding.🙏💗🙏

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 February, 12:08
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
The true meaning of Hold the Line

Your words are sooo true.

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
24 February, 08:06
I hope so, they so deserve it.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 February, 07:20
Amen to that 🙏

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
24 February, 02:15
Sorry to say, I doubt it. Moral relativists make up their own "truth" which is completely untethered from reality or any evidentiary data. They proudly proclaim, MY truth is different from yours and you cannot tell me otherwise. 🙄