Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
robin fineman @RobinD
26 February, 04:56
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
He's still alive as are hundreds of others.....they are with POTUS!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
26 February, 05:03
In response robin fineman to her Publication
😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
25 February, 09:36
Hope he's in God's Witness Protection Program, w/MJ & others!

25 February, 09:48
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
❤️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 February, 09:36
I dont know what to think about this one, I do know we have many who are actually alive, soon to be revealed and Im praying he is one of them. 🙏

25 February, 09:37
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
❤️

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 February, 10:47
❤️ Watched Eight Below tonight in his honor!

25 February, 09:29
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
❤️

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
25 February, 09:55
Love that movie. i have 5 Huskies and totally. get the love ❤️

Only Forward @Callibird
24 February, 08:57
yep...Paul Walker was the first person I thought about as soon as I heard the Tiger news yesterday🤔🤔

24 February, 05:36
In response Only Forward to her Publication
😊😊

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 February, 01:54
Just read this on twitter:

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 February, 09:05
unspeakable EVIL

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts