5th of March 2021
21st of Adar 5781>>5+7+8+1=21=777
21st of Rajab(7) 1442
08:06 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by PATRICK in this post can reply
Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
02 March, 05:14
In response PATRICK LINCOLN to his Publication
Patrick!!!!! Im so glad you came over here! I missed you and your information. Welcome!♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
02 March, 02:48
You used to follow me on Twitter?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 February, 09:35
We became a Corporation in 1871, so his presidency doesnt count. President Trump became our 19th President in The Republic of the United States.

SPORTS @SPORTS
11 April, 07:58
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Ok, so why are we still fucking around and not ending this entire mother fucking scam? Asking for Jack and Jill America, who have no idea what is going on and are sick and tired of the daily skull fucking from the low IQ, pure trash cult led by Fake Biden.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
01 February, 08:37
Hi Patrick!! Nice to see you again! I followed you on Facebook, Twitter and now here!!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 January, 10:57
And room rates are double in DC for March 4th and 5th!!!

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
27 January, 08:53
March 4, 1877 – March 4, 1881

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
27 January, 08:55
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
And another : The inauguration of Rutherford B. Hayes as the 19th President of the United States took place publicly on Monday, March 5, 1877

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
27 January, 06:18
So happy to see you here!

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
27 January, 03:22
Nice to see you here in the USA! Safe! Blessings for you and the entire Kennedy/Lincoln/Trump Families! Thank you for everything! We love you #FamilyIsEverything

Terri Ward @Elizabeth
25 January, 02:40
I will continue to share on my social media all you post Patrick. Here and the other. Glad to see you here, Thank you for all the information! Recieved my box of books from Juan, been giving out as gifts! Much Love!

Superfly17 Bowers @Grammabear13
24 January, 04:50
So happy to see you here, as I'm sure many people are

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
24 January, 04:26
Oh my! So glad I found you again! I was worried when I did t see posts on Twit for a while. So many of us have moved here, gab & telegram. So glad to see you are safe and here! ❤️🇺🇸🦅

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 January, 05:33
Hello Patrick. that is my birthday..I will be 63. 😊

KAREN NEWELL @SPARKLEGIRL777
25 January, 10:55
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...GOD BLESS YOU and YOUR FAMILY and FRIENDS ♡♡♡

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
20 January, 11:19
Love you Patrick missed you God WON and so did Kennedy planning at it's finest #KennedyVision # FamilyisEverything God's Speed ✝️🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️So excited I can't wait

Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
20 January, 04:38
Hi patrick. am so happy i found you ❤️5️⃣5️⃣

805 Janet @SBJanet
20 January, 12:21
What happens b4 then?

Gracie Sparql @Gracie
19 January, 09:37
WOW!! Very Interesting!!!