Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

America First @AmericaFirst17
25 February, 12:23
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 11:11
Please Breathe. Take the time for 10 deep breaths in the morning for 10 deep breath's at night you are harvesting your stress is not gonna help you. I am very serendipitously fortuneate in life which is to say when I think there's no hope and no solution something beautiful always falls into play. Please try to focus on the positive but make sure you breath because solutions, come in positive thoughts and in th ether. in th nose out the moth breath...start there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (WhiteKnight) can see their posts

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
27 February, 08:37
Praying for you friend .Depression and anxity are real.I know I too have problems but I will not give up my faith in God and president trump ,our great Military and all the great hearted people who love our country just as much as we do .๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Kyle Iversen @KT77
28 February, 03:50
gonna keep you in my prayers