#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE OTHER GUY

THIS STUPID AMERICAN #GOYIM WOMAN SHOULD PERISH

A EXCEPTION OF THE 10 SLAVES GOYIM THAT #GodWins HAS PROMISE FOR US THE #Chabad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
23 February, 06:51
In response Lady Polymath to her Publication
SORRY BUT REFUSE THE #vaccine IS NOT IN THE PLAN OF #God

STUPID HERECTIC PROTESTAN WOMAN

THE #GodWins PLAN ITS TO KILL EVERYSINGLE HERETIC

#evangelical #protestan

AN THIS IS WHAT WE AREA DOING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Polymath @ladypolymath
23 February, 07:26
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Well alrighty ... then Thank God I am Catholic ... lol.

23 February, 06:49

23 February, 06:48

23 February, 06:47

Lady Polymath @ladypolymath
23 February, 07:33
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Vade Retro Satan

“Do not judge, or you will be judged. For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’

God Bless.