William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
Not one person w/brain would take a Covid test or vaccine after watching this disturbing video produced by doctors

FEB 16, North Queensland, cairnsnews.org

Prime Minister Scomo & Health Minister Greg Hunt & Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese want to kill you w/toxic DNA-altering Covid vaccine

...really nothing to do with protecting health, nor to strengthen & boost ...immune system, it’s...opposite.

...for...takeover...resources, while ensuring huge & vast numbers of people...eliminated/killed via...genocide.

...continue to claim it’s all caused by...non-existent CV-19 virus thru... gutter trash media.

...similar to what...perpetrators committed & caused decades earlier w/AIDS...this...far grander scale, w/far more causalities.

...killing at least 50%...Australian population by 2025...

Millions...brainwashed + asleep...

https://cairnsnews.org/202...
05:13 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply
Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
23 February, 07:27
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
When this BS stsrted last year, I bumped up my VD3 because there was no way I was getting tested. PEOPLE IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE THAT MUCH VD3, PLEASE TAKE IT WITH VITAMIN K. I BELIEVE IT'S 100 K FOR EVERY 10,000 IUs. I buy a VD3 combined with K.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
23 February, 05:57
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
clear as mud.....
FUK, wait.... FUK
the hoax, scam, plan, masks, lockdowns, vax, illuminati, cabal..... dirty Dem (and RINO) criminals, Satanists, pedophiles....
ENJOY Hell! you're going.... and. right. soon.
BE. A. LION. NOT. A. BRAINWASHED. SHEEP.
STAND UP!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396