Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Do you remember, in the first impeachment trial, when one of DJT's lawyers kept referencing "the fruit from a poisonous tree"?
I always felt it meant something really profound, it stuck with me. I searched and found this!
FRUIT FROM A POISONOUS TREE A remarkable expose of government corruption and treason that will leave you breathless. --Ralph W. Mitchell, JD. St. Augustine, Fl. Melvin Stamper author of , "High Priests of Treason:.

free to download
http://stopthecrime.net/wp...
04:35 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
24 February, 03:31
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
thank you lady

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Neve @Alex
24 February, 01:47
jordan maxwell got me digging and cooper..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
24 February, 08:36
In response Alexandra Neve to her Publication
Love Jordan Maxwell

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
23 February, 07:31
There seems to be only one way to clean up our governmental agencies and it is to bring on the Military Tribunals for charges of Sedition and Treason against the United States.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
23 February, 07:18
This is a really good find! Thanks for listening to your intuition, digging and sharing.

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
23 February, 07:12
Thank you for sharing this!!!!

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
23 February, 04:55
👍Great catch and excellent dig, soldier.