Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 08:34
I've noticed trolls replying as "free thinkers". When you dig a bit further on their profile comments and posts, the evidence you find they are nothing but free critcizers of others and have no ideas of their own. They do little seeking, searching, and don't follow or understand the drops yet they don't inquire or have interest in doing so. You can test them easily by sharing a few drops with them to see where they are really at. Beware, a little leaven leavens the whole lump. Their favorite line is often "we can do better than that". It's a slick tool for intimidation to suppress ideas and digs. Keep an eye out for them frogs they are trouble. Anonup infiltration not invasion.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 11:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I've been keeping a list...

Over 40 names now.

Happy to provide it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 11:54
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Go.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 12:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
OK...

The following is a list of folks who do not research for themselves, yet pass on information they have not vetted. Call them out & they'll block you.

GQLDEN @KevO @MissyM @TrumpWon @joann212
OutsideTheMatrix @thangel @Matoozie SwimmerGurl
LagunaNigull17 @mrsb2005 @SandyCee @Biznitch
@BxAx17 @TrueNorthGirl @MaryLee68 @MrsC
elainshlein @ beverly1111 @choretoke @Mrsb2005
SherryMac67 @MMartique @JayDee @LilSueBit
@MotherOfDrPrecipice @SafeFamiliesMom

many more...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:19
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
hey girl I'm just gonna finish with this. For some reason I'm on somebody's list, fuck you and everybody that follows you and everybody that you follow I don't need to be on anybody's party line Comprende?

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
23 February, 01:21
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Well said! honestly thought sharing was kinda the idea!
I love your feed
just saying

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:47
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
and THANX!! I could use a complement right about now LOL it's been a rough day

David Brown @stahlkopf
You're a pulchritudinous young lady! 😃
02:07 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by stahlkopf in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 02:40
In response David Brown to his Publication
Most would've thought you were just making a punn of some kind related to Joe Bidans gaff. But I guess this proves
"Aint 🐝" WRONG
🤷🏼‍♀️. cool word!! thanks!!!

David Brown @stahlkopf
24 February, 02:46
You asked for a compliment 😊