James Dean @Wait_its_time
23 February, 11:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
23 February, 12:25
In response James Dean to his Publication
Hes in the club. Cant get out now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 February, 12:27
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Haha exposure is the best medicine to get rid of this virus 😝

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
I just copied this and was about to post it 😎

ephesians 5:11-16

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
12:29 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
23 February, 12:33
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
very appropriate and applicable for these times, I'm sure JFK referenced that Passage in his speech about secret societies.
thank you Patriots, God bless

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
23 February, 12:34
Amein

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
23 February, 12:38
and I had just posted this right before you sent that response... 😎🇺🇸

https://anonup.com/thread/...